HealthPort: The Authority on the Compliant Exchange of Protected Health Information
HealthPort is the nation’s largest provider of release of information services and audit management and tracking technology. We partner with thousands of hospitals, health systems, physician practices and clinics to process and fulfill medical record requests and maintain compliance related to releasing medical information to all types of requesters.
Our success, experience in the industry, and stability as a national company allow us to provide unparalleled service to our customers. We offer scalable solutions that adjust to changing needs in healthcare environments. Our associates have a strong acumen and care for the legal rights of the patient, superior service, and compliance expertise.
We continue to lead the industry—whether it’s advancing our technology, responding to changes in regulations or proactively taking action to new industry events such as audits. For instance, in the face of RAC audit demonstrations, we worked hand-in-hand with our customers to meet their needs through development of our comprehensive audit tool, HealthPort AudaPro, featuring RACPro.
What We Do
HealthPort Service: Committed to Exceeding Your Release of Information Needs
Protecting revenue, maintaining compliance standards, increasing efficiencies and streamlining business processes are ongoing challenges in the health information management and physician practices arena. HealthPort addresses these challenges through superior service, by ensuring that your revenue is protected, reducing your risk of breaches, and maintaining compliance standards.
HealthPort’s ultimate goal is to provide the highest quality and most customer-friendly release of information service possible. Our service includes several components:
- Scalable, flexible solutions designed to meet your changing needs, including a fully outsourced and ROI Partner
- Ability to work in a paper, hybrid or electronic health record (EHR) environment
- Localized management structure that includes 250+ management personnel deployed nationwide to ensure personal service on an ongoing basis
- 3000+ HIPAA trained and certified release of information specialists that provide rapid turnaround of requests with the highest levels of knowledge and security
- In-house legal and compliance team that actively participates in state and federal legislative and lobbying initiatives to support our customers’ interests by advocating for them in governmental arenas
- Efficient and timely services enabled by our centralized processing and distribution center
Vision, Mission & Values
To be the leading provider of technology and strategic solutions for the healthcare community.
To partner with healthcare providers to improve patient care, business processes, and financial results by providing quality service, proven solutions, and trusted expertise.
Acting with integrity, understanding that you are not only an ambassador for the company, but also for yourself
Knowing that your best work makes a difference for the company you work for and the people and facilities you serve
Desire and confidence to exceed expectations
Committed to your role and driven by success, always in search of a better way
Thriving in a changing environment, knowing that with change comes new opportunity and knowledge
925 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005