Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 49% interest in Vantiv, LLC, formerly Fifth Third Processing Solutions, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of December 31, 2011, had $282 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $24 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Fifth Third’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ® National Global Select Market under the symbol “FITB”.
BenefitsFifth Third Bank offers a personally and professionally rewarding experience, and one that is financially rewarding as well. With our Total Rewards Package, you will find a wide range of wealth accumulation and benefits programs that will help meet your needs today while building for the future. The Total Rewards package includes:
- Wealth accumulation options that include a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, and employee stock purchase plan
- Insurance plans that include medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and more
- Benefit Choice Dollars to help tailor the benefits package to your needs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for out-of-pocket health care expenses
- Same-Gender Domestic Partner Benefits
- Alternative Work Arrangements to develop a better work/life balance
- Paid vacations, holidays, and educational assistance
- Employee banking services with special products and access to a dedicated service channel
- Adoption benefits to help with the adoption process
- A full offering of voluntary programs like home, auto, pet and long-term care insurances
Career OpportunitiesVisit our News Page
Not ready to apply?
Our CultureOur goal is to provide an inclusive, diverse, and engaging workplace where you can do your best work.
That is why we strive to create a culture supporting ideas and innovation, and offer a variety of opportunities for your personal growth and professional development. Doing so allows us to deliver great service and solutions to our customers.
By living our Core Values each and every day, we aim to create a lasting, positive impact on our customers and the communities where we do business. Here is what they mean to us:
- Integrity: Promote Fifth Third Bank's values and brand with the highest ethical standards
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Work together on all projects for the best possible outcomes
- Respect & Inclusion: Cultivate an environment that values the contributions of each individual
- Accountability: Ensure high levels of performance in ourselves and in others
Our Leadership Competencies further strengthen our focus on strong leadership performance and innovation, and include:
- Strategic Agility with Execution:Create visions and plans based on a long-term, big-picture view, and lead delivery of results
- Change Leadership:Embrace and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Talent Optimization:Recognize strengths and limitations of others to place and retain top talent
- Community Involvement: Drive responsible community involvement and build relationships externally
Engaged WorkforceEngaged and well-prepared employees lead to the most satisfied customers. We strive to provide an environment to bring out the best in every employee so you can maximize your individual strengths and skills. We are able to create the best possible results for our customers and ourselves by working together.
We continually take action to ensure our Employee Engagement levels remain high, as this is essential to our business success. We survey our employees to measure their engagement level so we can learn of opportunities for improvement. As a result of these surveys, work teams meet to create plans to continuously improve on a positive work atmosphere.
In 2011, Gallup recognized Fifth Third Bank with the prestigious Great Workplace Award. This Award acknowledges the degree to which employees feel connected, valued and supported in their workplace. Receiving the Gallup Award is a true testament to the efforts of Fifth Third Bank's employees, managers and leadership team to actively build and sustain an engaging environment.
By making Fifth Third Bank a great place to work and with employees who are proud of the company and the work they do, we can deliver on our promise of providing an outstanding experience for our customers.
Fifth Third Bank strives for diversity because we recognize the value that different perspectives bring to the way we deliver service. Our vision for Fifth Third Bank is to be a growth company that relentlessly meets today’s needs while working hard to deliver a better tomorrow for our customers, our employees and our shareholders.
Our values are clear:
- Put customers first
- Invest in employees as our most important asset
- Are committed to the community
- Work together as a team
- Respect all individuals
- Act with integrity
We are focused. We are committed. We are Fifth Third Bank. With an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our workforce, our services, our suppliers and most important, our customers.