What We Do
Emerson brings together technology and engineering to create innovative solutions for customers in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
What Emerson provides:
- Reliable and backup power technologies that operate and safeguard phone systems, wireless networks, and the infrastructure that supports business IT systems and the internet.
- Technologies and products that help optimize manufacturing processes for efficient, safe, and high quality production of pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, oil and gas, and pulp and paper production.
- Energy efficient technologies and innovative products and services for heating and air conditioning systems, facility energy monitoring, and appliances.
- A wide range of industrial automation systems and products for the improvement of manufacturing productivity.
- Storage and organization systems for the home and workplace.
- Rugged, trusted tools for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers.
- Technical, consulting, and management services for a variety of industries.
Emerson is comprised of forward-thinking technology experts capable of creating integrated solutions that best address the needs of our customers. We are able to anticipate global trends and continue to win business as a result of our outstanding management and planning process.
Not only does Emerson excel at serving our customers, but also at serving our employees. We recognize and reward the talents and commitments of our employees and provide new members of our team the opportunity to learn from the best managers and engineers in their respective industries.
Emerson also places a strong focus on career development; we offer employees a variety of development paths that enable them to quickly contribute to company goals.
ContactEmerson U.S. and World Headquarters
Emerson Electric Co.
8000 West Florissant Avenue, P.O. Box 4100
St. Louis MO 63136
Phone: +1 314 553 2000