Einstein Healthcare Network is a leading healthcare system and the region’s largest independent academic medical center, offering a full spectrum of services throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery County.
As a regional network, Einstein includes acute care facilities, primary and specialty care physician practices and outpatient care centers. With nearly 150 years of service to the community, Einstein has a wealth of experience, blending a long and distinguished history with high-quality, cutting-edge medicine.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA – Largest independent academic medical center in the Philadelphia region. Offers advanced treatment in heart and vascular care, stroke, radiation oncology, breast health, and more.
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, East Norriton, PA – Newest member of the Einstein family. Offers advanced cardiac services, cancer care, orthopedic services, minimally invasive and robotic surgery and family-centered maternity care.
- Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park, Elkins Park, PA – Full service medical and surgical specialty hospital in suburban Montgomery County. Offers orthopedics, bariatrics, urology and other services.
- MossRehab – Locations throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. World-renowned for inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative programs for brain and spinal cord injury, stroke, neurological disorders, amputation and orthopedic conditions.
- Willowcrest, Philadelphia, PA – Short-term subacute rehabilitation and nursing facility.
- Outpatient Care Centers – Einstein Center One, Einstein Healthcare Network Holmesburg,
- Einstein Healthcare Network Collegeville, 633 West Germantown Pike.
MissionWith humanity, humility and honor, to heal by providing exceptionally intelligent and responsive healthcare and education for as many as we can reach.
A shining example of our mission is the work of the Victor Center for the Prevention of Jewish Genetic Diseases which aims to raise awareness about Jewish genetic diseases and the importance of screening in the young adult Jewish community. The Victor Center was created in 2002 in partnership with Einstein Medical Center and Lois Victor. One in four Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for at least one of 19 Jewish genetic diseases. The Victor Center offers education, genetic counseling and screening for these preventable diseases.