Eating Recovery Center is a national center for eating disorders recovery providing comprehensive treatment for anorexia and bulimia. Denver-based facilities include a licensed behavioral hospital treating adults, an outpatient office, and an adolescent facility scheduled to open in the Lowry area of Denver in November 2010. Under the personal guidance and care of Drs. Weiner and Bishop, and the newest additions to our leadership team - Drs. Craig Johnson and Ovidio Bermudez, our collaborative programs provide a full spectrum of services for adults and adolescents. Our integrated program offers patients from across the country a continuum of care that includes inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and outpatient services. Our compassionate team of professionals collaborates with treating professionals and loved ones to cultivate lasting behavioral change.
Eating Recovery Center TeamJoin the Eating Recovery Center Team
As a team we are committed to advancing eating disorder recovery and are dedicated to creating and sharing evidence-supported best-practices based on groundbreaking research. Our Medical Directors and Chief Marketing Officer are Certified Eating Disorders Specialists (CEDS) and iaedp™ Approved Supervisors with more than 75 years of combined experience in eating disorder treatment.
Located in the heart of Denver's medical community, Eating Recovery Center is a Joint Commission accredited and licensed behavioral hospital with 24-hour medical management, nursing care and clinical supervision. We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
- We offer a strong competence-driven core culture aligned with out business strategy to offer a great place to work in addition to providing world class care to our patients.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent fringe benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) and Flexible Spending Account