Since 1965, Donlen has been the fleet management industry's leading provider of comprehensive, integrated financing and asset management solutions — and that spirit of innovation continues today.
With our consultative approach and proprietary technology, we are continually identifying new ways to help our customers:
- Reduce operating costs by measuring and managing your fleet's impact on the bottom line
- Improve fleet efficiency with empowering technology at your fingertips whether you're in the office, or on the road, via cutting-edge mobile solutions
- Minimize environmental impact with innovative green solutions including ongoing robust analysis and reports supporting your organizational goals
Donlen is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation.
As the fastest growing fleet management company, Donlen has experienced consistent growth since 2004
Are you looking for an opportunity to excel in an innovative, team-focused work environment centered around purpose, principles, and pride? Then, consider Donlen.
Our outstanding employee retention reflects the value our people find here.
At Donlen, we strongly believe our success is founded on our employees' personalized service and commitment to excellence.
Donlen offers a highly competitive compensation program and benefits package including:
- PPO or HMO medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- Profit sharing and a retirement plan with company matching contributions
- On-site, state-of-the-art fitness center
Donlen Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or are disabled veterans. If you are located within North America and need any accommodations with the online job application procedure due to a disability, you may contact 1-888-222-5650, between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM EST.
Our vehicle maintenance programs are available for both cars and trucks and include services such as preventive maintenance, maintenance consultation, fuel management, accident management, emergency roadside assistance, and tax benefit reporting.
Our approach is first to learn about your specific goals and requirements. Then, we’ll work with you to customize a program that best complements your fleet operations.
Every product we provide is enhanced by FleetWeb®, our integrated Internet-based system that enables fleet managers to access up-to-the-minute status reports, initiate services, and analyze information — on a home page customized for them.
Cars & Light Truck Maintenance
Donlen’s car and light truck maintenance program ensures that fleets operate safely and efficiently. Elements of Donlen’s car maintenance programs include maintenance consultation, preventive maintenance, and a national account card.
- Maintenance consultation provides your drivers with up-front assistance and guidance on vehicle repairs from Donlen’s ASE-certified technicians.
- Preventive maintenance prompts your drivers to secure critical vehicle maintenance services on a timely basis.
- The Donlen National Account Card helps your drivers secure cost-effective services — with no out-of-pocket expenses — at more than 35,000 national account vendors in the United States.
2315 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Main Phone: 847-714-1400