Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well-managed. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
Dominium prides itself in the variety of benefits we offer our employees. We’ve specifically designed the benefits program to best meet your needs!
Dominium offers our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays plus one floating holiday per quarter
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Accident Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company wide training & continuing education
- Educational reimbursements
- Service awards
- Company paid logo wear
- Incentive bonuses for eligible positions
- Rent discounts (at eligible properties)
- Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Workplace
- Community involvement
- Volunteer Program (BRIDGE)