The seven independently accredited colleges of Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) include Brookhaven, Cedar Valley, Eastfield, El Centro, Mountain View, North Lake and Richland.
DCCCD is one of the largest community college systems in the state. Since 1965, we have served more than 3 million people.
The colleges of DCCCD equip students for successful living and responsible citizenship. In addition, we provide economic benefits to business, taxpayers and the community.
The employees of the Dallas County Community College District enjoy an outstanding benefits package, one that is comprehensive and also responsive to the needs of our employees.
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription 3 Tier Drug Plan
- Dental (2 options)
- Employee Life Insurance (4 levels)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death/Dismemberment
- Health Care Reimbursement Plan
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Retirement Plan
- 457 Savings Plan
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Vacation/Staff: 12 days a year
- Vacation/Administrators: 24 days a year
- Sick Leave/Staff & Administrators: 12 days a year
- Sick Leave/Faculty: 10 days a year
- Catastrophic Sick Leave
- Extenuating Leave Days (2 days per year)
- Holidays (18 days per year)
- Critical Illness Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Wellness Program
- Developmental Leave**
- Short and Long Term Sabbaticals**
- Faculty Leave Banking*
- Employee Education Credit Program
- Professional Development Programs
- Jury Duty Leave
- Workers Compensation
Career fairs are held in the spring and fall semesters on each of our campuses across Dallas County. Career fairs give employers the opportunity to actively recruit highly qualified students for positions within their organizations. Being a career fair participant will ensure that your organization is able to select the top applicant ready to take your organization to the next level.
Some reasons to participate in DCCCD career fairs:
- Diverse student body - We have more than 65,000 students from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skill levels.
- Individual student interaction - Career fairs will allow your organization to interact with students on a one-on-one basis.
- Great marketing/advertising opportunity - At the career fairs, your organization will have the opportunity to pass out company literature. Your company's name will be printed on all the information regarding the career fair.
- Large applicant pool - Former DCCCD students who have obtained four-year degrees, as well as other members of the community, will be in attendance at the career fairs.
To equip students for successful living and responsible citizenship in a rapidly changing local, national and world community.