Private Retail Banking - Financial Services Credit - Loan - Collections 1,000 - 2,500 Employees Headquartered in Irving, TX 8 Active Jobs
Founded in 1996, Cottonwood Financial is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the consumer finance industry. We have over 345 company-owned locations, under our Cash Store brand, across the country. This national brick-and-mortar footprint, coupled with our evolving expansion into the online space, allows us to provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our customers.
Key Company Facts
- Profitable every year since inception
- Company has zero debt - growth is funded through internally generated capital
- Locations are 100% company owned – no franchises
- Named four times to the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies
- Named five times to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in North Texas
IndustryThe US consumer finance industry has exploded in recent years with annual revenues exceeding $40 billion. Retail consumer finance companies serve a diverse mix of consumers who are seeking short-term cash loans as a low cost alternative to costly bounced-check fees, late payment penalties, and other less desirable short-term credit options.
Current Product Mix
- Installment Loans
- Title Loans