Cooper Standard, headquartered in Novi, Mich. USA, is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include rubber and plastic sealing, fuel and brake lines, fluid transfer hoses and anti-vibration systems. Cooper Standard employs more than 30,000 people globally and operates in 20 countries around the world.
The Cooper Standard Careers For Veterans program was established to provide career opportunities for military veterans and those who are transitioning from active service.
Cooper Standard values the commitment, honor and leadership instilled through participation in military service. Whether you're recently transitioning from a military career or you are a military veteran with civilian work experience, we would like to understand how your capabilities may qualify you for opportunities at Cooper Standard. Qualified military veterans can be considered for a variety of roles in areas, such as:
- Continuous Improvement
- Human Resources
- Materials/Shipping & Receiving
- Skilled Technicians
- Driving Value through Culture, Innovation and Results
- “Top 30/Top 5:” Our mission is to become a “top 30” global automotive supplier in terms of sales and a “top 5” global automotive supplier in terms of return on invested capital (ROIC).
- Diverse Talent - We value the differences and contributions of employees.
- Total Safety Culture - We ensure a safe and respectful environment with a focus on environmentally responsible materials, products and procedures.
- Integrity - We act with integrity.
- Quality - We delivery world-class products, processes and services.
- Community Partner - We are driven by our desire and responsibility to help those in need.
- Continuous Improvement - We focus on continuous improvement.