Based in Charlotte, NC, Compass Group
North America is the leading foodservice management and support services
company with $16 billion in revenues in 2016. Compass Group USA was named one
of America’s 500 Best Employers by Forbes, ranking as the highest contract food
and support services company.
Career OpportunitiesWith over 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC, was named the 6th largest publicly traded employer in the world by USA Today and one of 50 Companies Changing the World by Fortune. Compass Group PLC had revenues of £19.9 billion in the fiscal year ending September 30, 2016.
MissionEveryone in Compass Group is committed to consistently delivering superior service in the most efficient way, for the shared benefit of our customers, shareholders, and associates.
VisionTo be a world-class provider of contract food service and support services, renowned for our great people, our great service, and our great results.
- Openness, Trust and Integrity – We set the highest ethical and professional standards at all times. We want all our relationships to be based on honesty, respect, fairness, and a commitment to open dialogue and transparency.
- Passion for Quality – We are passionate about delivering superior food and service and take pride in achieving this. We look to replicate success, learn from mistakes, and develop the ideas, innovations, and practices that will help us improve and lead our market.
- Win Through Teamwork – We encourage individual ownership, but work as a team. We value the expertise, individuality, and contribution of all colleagues, working in support of each other and readily sharing good practice, in pursuit of shared goals.
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions, individually and as a Group. Every day, everywhere, we look to make a positive contribution to the health and wellbeing of our customers, the communities we work in, and the world we live in.
- Can-do – We take a positive and commercially aware “can-do” approach to the opportunities and challenges we face.