CommScope is a global leader in connectivity solutions for communications networks. We provide infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, residential broadband and carrier wireline networks. CommScope is the behind-the-scenes connection that helps the world communicate — at work, at home and on the go. By committing to integrity, innovation, quality and performance and, by building these values into every CommScope transaction, we give our customers the power to help their customers communicate where, when and how they choose.
Founded in Hickory, North Carolina more than 30 years ago, CommScope and its worldwide team of more than 13,000 employees create infrastructure solutions for communications networks in more than 130 countries.
With a rich, proud heritage that includes industry-leading brands such as Andrew®, SYSTIMAX® and HELIAX®, CommScope is backed by a wealth of experience and market familiarity that benefits customers around the world.
CommScope is pleased to offer an Employee Benefit Program that is expected of a world-class company.
- 401(k) New hires are automatically enrolled at a 4% contribution rate and are subject to an annual 1% increase, or bump up, in their contribution rate, with a 30-day window to opt out of the increase. A fixed 2 employer contribution is made to all eligible employees in each pay period. There is 100% employer match on the first 4% of a participants contribution. Half of this employer match is in CommScope stock. The other 50% of the employer match is invested in the participants current investment elections. Plan eligibility starts on the first day of the month following your start date.
- Educational Assistance To encourage your continued professional development, CommScope provides financial assistance to help pay for eligible education programs.
- Health Insurance Comprehensive Medical Insurance: Two options for comprehensive medical coverage are offered. As well as optional dental and vision plans.
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Life and AD&D Insurance, equal to 1 time your base salary, is provided at no cost to the employee. You have the option to purchase additional insurance for yourself and your spouse.
- Short Term/Long Term Disability This program provides income protection when you are unable to work because of a non-work injury or illness after 7 consecutive calendar days. The plan provides for replacement of your basic earnings starting on the 8th day of the disability. STD payments may be payable for up to 26 weeks of disability. After 180 days, Long Term Disability replaces your basic earnings.
- Holidays/ Vacation CommScope provides eleven paid holidays per year. Additionally, CommScope provides a competitive vacation policy based on years of service.
- Employee Assistance Program CommScope also provides an Employee Assistance program which is a voluntary, confidential counseling and information service, intended to assist you with a variety of issues of a personal nature.
- Additional Benefits In addition to those mentioned above, CommScope provides several other benefits and programs in which employees may participate.
CommScope is committed to its employees, the communities in which they live, and the philosophy that our future success depends on the talented people we hire today. Our culture supports diversity and encourages intellectual curiosity, creativity, and openness. We offer an environment where innovation, leadership and integrity are rewarded. As a global leader, we are able to offer more opportunities for challenge and career growth, and strive to develop, reward and retain our best employees.