Chipton-Ross is a prominent leader in the placement of contract labor services and permanent employee positions. Since the company was established in 1983, Chipton-Ross has become a Tier 1 supplier of labor services. It is recognized as one of the top 500 woman-owned businesses in the nation and has received numerous awards for outstanding services to the staffing industry.
Chipton-Ross can attribute its success to the belief that there is Power in People. This belief has helped to create a highly supportive and unique team environment of non-commissioned recruiters and a professional operations and payroll staff who work congruently to share resources and provide the best possible service to clients, job seekers, and employees. This cooperation, which extends to the company's extensive internal database and vendor management system, makes it possible for Chipton-Ross to exceed both client and applicant expectations. These resources, headquartered in El Segundo California, near Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), are also supported by key facilities in Charleston, SC and Newport News, VA, along with a team of remote office staffing professionals spread throughout the country.
Utilizing a unique corporate culture and innovative business approach, and with your help reinforcing the Power of People, Chipton-Ross will continue to be a dominant supplier of Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Professional, and Administrative contract labor services and permanent placement.
- Holidays - Depending on the client and/or location, contractors usually receive holiday pay.
- Bonus Pay - Depending on the client and/or location, contractors usually receive 40 hours of bonus pay upon completion of 2,000 billable hours. These hours are usually transferable from one assignment to another. Over time counts toward bonus.
- 401K Plan - All 401K Information
- IRS 125 Benefit Plan Summary - Participation in this plan allows employees to be reimbursed for medical premiums and dependent care expenses with pre-tax salary.
- Direct Deposit - Employees are eligible to have their weekly payroll directly deposited into the financial institution of their choice.
Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyChipton-Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the practice of Chipton-Ross to recruit, hire and promote individuals based on ability, skill and job performance. Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of employer-employee relations without discrimination because of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age or disability.
Contact Us343 Main street,
El Segundo, CA 90245-3814