From our classrooms to common areas, everything about Childtime schools has been developed to build relationships with warm, caring teachers while learning in a safe and stimulating environment.
All teachers at Childtime have a deep understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach to childhood education that creates a nurturing environment for development. Plus, The Empowered Child™ curriculum strengthens children’s emerging physical, social-emotional, cognitive and language skills.
Every day, Childtime teachers use activities written by early childhood experts in fields like math, literature, science, creative arts and social studies. They choose activities based on the unique needs and interests of the children in their classes. And our low student-to-teacher ratio means we can pay personal attention to children’s needs and skill levels.
Not ready to apply ?
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. (Part-time schedules can vary, up to 30 hours per week depending on your availability.) We offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
We also offer ALL employees:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more national and local retailers
School staff employees also have access to:
- CDA assistance
- Three day orientation prior to working in a classroom
- Annual professional development day
- Regular staff trainings
- Advancement opportunities into management
Full-time positions may also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts
Our CompanyChildtime Learning Centers offer child care, preschool, kindergarten and school-age education services to children ages six weeks through 12 years. Founded in 1967 as a division of Gerber Products Corporation, Childtime has grown to a network of more than 250 locations. Our schools are located across the country with a number of schools located conveniently in hospitals, corporations and office parks.
Childtime is a subsidiary of Learning Care Group, Inc., the second largest for-profit provider of early childhood care and education services in the United States.
As a leader in child education and family solutions, we are committed to developing innovative educational solutions.
Through our leadership and passion, we will:
• Provide a safe, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
• Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions and enhance the quality of life for our families.
• Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our members.
• Provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
Our EmployeesAt Childtime, students are cared for and educated by highly trained, dedicated teachers and staff who encourage children’s natural curiosity and wonder within a safe, home-like environment. It’s the perfect place for children to play, laugh and discover.
Whether you’re a recent graduate from an early childhood education field or a seasoned teacher with years of experience, Childtime has an opportunity for you. We believe in training and developing our employees to help them reach their maximum potential as well as their career goals. Through opportunities such as our tuition reimbursement program to our Professional Development days, we constantly focus on building the experience and education of each and every employee.
Joining the Learning Care Group team entitles our employees to a list of benefit options to go along with our training and advancement opportunities!