Live Your Life on Purpose …
Gilbert, Arizona is a family focused affluent community in central Arizona. Incorporated on July 6, 1920, Gilbert offers unique small town charm coupled by its expansive offerings of retail, restaurants and activities for the entire family. Gilbert has experienced tremendous growth during the past two decades and continues to be a desired place to live in the Phoenix market.
Proud to be serving the Town of Gilbert and its surrounding communities Mercy Gilbert Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health, formerly Catholic Healthcare West. The word “dignity” perfectly defines what our organization stands for: showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. Mercy Gilbert is a 210+ bed, acute-care, non-profit healing hospital that has been providing care for its community since 2006. Our long history of excellent patient care is only just beginning. Consistently named, since opening, as an outstanding place to work and one of Arizona’s Healthiest Employers, Mercy Gilbert is the perfect place to work and now the perfect time to make your skills and compassion a founding part of this tradition. With future plans to expand to 400 beds, we feel a special connection to our community and are committed to serving it fully.
Come grow your career with one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies.
Look for us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
For the health of our community ... we are proud to announce that we are a tobacco-free campus.
Mission , Vision & ValuesDignity Health and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus, and to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare to the communities we serve.
Dignity Health and our Sponsoring Congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. We dedicate our resources to: ·
- Delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services;
- Serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
A growing and diversified health care ministry distinguished by excellent quality and committed to expanding access to those in need.
Dignity Health is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value
- Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
Total RewardsWith the demand for nursing and allied health professionals at an all-time high, we know our prospective employees and our employees alike have many options available to them. We know it is our employees who comprise the intangibles that make working here so enjoyable — things like our camaraderie and collaborative environment.
At Mercy Gilbert our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. They are, in fact, the reason we are able to live out our healing ministry within the communities we serve. Our benefits package includes traditional benefits and those beyond what is normally expected. We constantly look for ways to help our employees in their lives beyond our hospital walls. For a happy and well-cared-for employee will in turn take better care of our patients. It's a win-win situation.
Got a sick child? Don't call in sick to work. Bring your child to our sick childcare center located eight miles away at our sister facility, Chandler Regional Medical Center. Staffed by RNs and specially trained practitioners, KidCare cares for children of our employees and other area residents when they are under the weather.
Need tickets to the next big concert? Can't get to the post office? Leave those tasks you just can't seem to accomplish to our employee concierge. It's a complimentary service to our employees to help alleviate some of those stresses of daily life.
We are proud to be able to show our employees our appreciation through the many outstanding benefits we offer. These benefits include programs that are designed to help you receive the most satisfaction possible from your career and life with us.
- Two medical plans to choose from, including a zero premium plan
- Three dental plans
- Vision plan
- Dignity Health-funded pension plan plus and 403(b) plan with a Dignity Health match
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Paid time-off and extended illness benefit
- Coverage for legally domiciled adults
- AD&D insurance
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered to legally domiciled adults or adult tax dependents
- Adoption reimbursement
- Auto/home insurance
- Student loan repayment
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship program
- Prepaid legal
- Discounts to local health clubs and childcare providers
- Banking discounts and services
- On-site sick childcare
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- Legal services
- Concierge services
- Pet insurance
- Cafeteria meal discounts, free coffee, tea and lemonade
- Work/life balance