CAE USA is a leading provider of a range of simulation and training solutions to the U.S. military and other international customers. The company designs and manufactures full flight simulators for fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
CAE USA also builds a variety of other training devices, including maintenance trainers, part task trainers, and reconfigurable trainers. CAE USA offers a full complement of training support services, including courseware development and simulation instruction and maintenance as well. In addition, CAE USA operates a C-130 training center in Tampa, Florida.
Mission & ValuesMission
At CAE, our mission is to provide our customers with the essential edge they seek:
CAE participates in highly competitive global markets. Our competitors are good. Our customers are demanding. Our ability to compete and win flows from our own essential edge in the marketplace — leading-edge technologies and talented employees.
Our values are the principles by which we act and behave. They drive our commitment to our customers, partners and each other. They help build long-term relationships with our customers and their clients, deliver solid returns for our investors and cultivate a rewarding work environment and opportunity for our employees. By living our values on a daily basis, we will achieve our objectives and exceed expectations. Our values are innovation, quality, leadership, tenacity and integrity.
- Meeting or exceeding legal requirements for environment, health and safety.
- Identifying, evaluating, managing and preventing potential environment, health and safety risks.
- Minimizing the environmental impacts of its operations by limiting the use of natural resources, energy and dangerous goods, reducing the emission of contaminants, and basing its waste management program on reduction at source and recycling.
- Implementing and maintaining a management system to address environment, health and safety activities; setting objectives for each facility.
- Verifying compliance with management practices and objectives, and ensuring that results are measured and communicated to interested parties.
- Continually improving its performance in all aspects of environment, health and safety within a framework of sustainable development and responsible management.
- Increasing employees’ awareness and providing effective training to ensure that environment, health and safety factors are properly addressed in their daily activities.