We’re a global company that consistently drives innovation in the communications and entertainment industry. Fortune called us one of the Most Admired Companies in the Telecommunications Industry, and we are the name behind the next-generation television service called U-Verse. We’re also industry leaders in providing wireless, high-speed Internet, local and long distance services.
We strive to connect people to their world, everywhere they live and work. Staying ahead of emerging technologies and creating the next big thing is always on our mind. Join us as we rethink possible. Visit us now at http://www.att.jobs/.
Look around. Yep, there we are. There we are again. With 2,300 company-owned stores and over 16,000 total locations, our Retail Sales teams help put 105.9 million wireless customers on the map. And they aren’t done yet. These tech gurus sell the newest, coolest devices and services to help people create and communicate at work and play. Oh, and they get to use them too. How about an upgrade?
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Sales Support Representative
- Retail Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Finance Representative
On the Job
Retail Sales at AT&T is focused on increasing sales and exceeding targets through the sale of industry-leading mobile devices, Internet services, wireless network cards and advanced television to the consumer. The atmosphere is fast-paced and competitive, and customer satisfaction is a top priority.
Explore our online experience store, and get a feel for the technology you’ll touch every day in Retail Sales.
BenefitsIt's our innovative, forward thinking spirit and culture that has made us who we are today. It's this same spirit and global vision that connects us to the communities we serve and the health of the planet we all share. From reducing carbon emissions to investing hundreds of millions in education, we are constantly looking for ways to improve the communities we serve and reduce our impact on the environment. Learn more about the programs we support through Social Responsibility.
Career OpportunitiesWe have been around awhile. During that time, we've learned a thing or two about our business. The most important might be that it's not what you do, but how you do it. Take a look at what other people are saying about how we operate.
Leadership, Reputation and Giving
- Fortune magazine has named AT&T as America's Most Admired Communications Company (March 8, 2008)
AT&T earns Fortune magazine's No. 1 spot in America for the 10th time in the past 13 years.
- Top 50 World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune Magazine (2008)
- World's Most Admired Communications Company, Fortune Magazine (1997 - 2000, 2002 - 2004, 2006, 2008)
- America's Most Admired Communications Company, Fortune Magazine (1996 - 1998, 2000 - 2004, 2006, 2008)
- 2007 Corporation of the Year, 100 Black Men of America Inc. (2007)
- Top 10 Internships, Vault Inc. (2007)
- Company of the Year, Forbes Magazine (2006)
- Page Principles Award, Arthur W. Page Society (2006)
AT&T was awarded this prestigious honor for its massive communications response in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- Best Places to Launch a Career, BusinessWeek Magazine (2006)
- The 25 Most Generous Corporate Foundations, Forbes Magazine (2006)
The AT&T Foundation was ranked eleventh on Forbes magazine's list of top corporate donors, based on its philanthropic expenditures in 2004.
- Best Places to Work, Human Rights Campaign (2006, 2008)
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity and Hall of Fame, DiversityInc (2001 - 2007)
DiversityInc ranked AT&T third among its 2007 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
- Top 10 Companies for Recruitment & Retention, DiversityInc (2006, 2007)
- Top 10 Companies for African Americans, DiversityInc (2006, 2007)
- 40 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise Magazine (2005, 2007)
- Top 50 Companies for Black MBAs to Work, Black MBA Magazine (2007)
- The 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work, LATINA Style Magazine (1998 - 2007)
- Diversity Elite 60, Hispanic Business Magazine (2005 - 2007)
- Corporate Diversity Honor Roll, Latin Business Magazine (2004 - 2007)
- Top 50 Most Military-Friendly Employers, G.I. Jobs Magazine (2004 - 2007)
- InfoWorld 100 (2007)
In 2007, AT&T ranked in the top 10 in this awards program honoring IT projects that demonstrate the most creative use of cutting-edge technologies to further companies' business goals.
- Network World 200 (2001 - 2006)
AT&T Inc. ranked No. 1 among the top 200 networking companies in North America in 2005 and 2006, according to Network World magazine.
- CIO 100 (2007)
AT&T was named to this list of organizations that exemplify the highest level of operational and strategic excellence in information technology.
- Network World 10 Most Powerful Companies (2005 - 2006)
The company has been ranked No. 1 among Network World's 10 most powerful companies for two years running.
- InformationWeek 500 (2005 - 2007)
CultureAs an industry leader, we feel we should set the pace in everything we do. Benefits Our standard benefits are just one of many ways we make our employees lives better. These may include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan/Pension
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Discounts on ATT Products & Services
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ongoing Employee Training