How long has AT&T been around? Well, for starters we invented the industry. We’ve been creating new solutions for more than a century – and with your help, we’ll push boundaries for many years to come.
We’re a global company that consistently drives innovation in the communications and entertainment industry. Fortune called us one of the Most Admired Companies in the Telecommunications Industry, and we are the name behind the next-generation television service called U-Verse. We’re also industry leaders in providing wireless, high-speed Internet, local and long distance services.
We strive to connect people to their world, everywhere they live and work. Staying ahead of emerging technologies and creating the next big thing is always on our mind. Join us as we rethink possible. Visit us now at http://www.att.jobs/.
Business Sales Solutions
Industry-leading products, premier customers and excellent earning potential. All you have to do is close the deal. Which of course you can, backed by a company with a reputation that sells itself. With millions of customers on six continents, including all of the Fortune 1000, there is no question AT&T is the place for a B2B sales career. We aren’t just the phone company, and you aren’t just any sales person. Shall we?
Business Sales Solutions Jobs
- Business Account Executive
- Business Account Manager (Small Business)
- Sales Executive (Middle Markets)
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Sales Solution Consultant (Small Business)
- Mobility Applications Consultant
- Application Sales Executive
- Technical Sales Consultants
- Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
On the Job
Our Business Sales Solutions teams works to connect our customers to services like local and long distance, Internet/DSL, application management and VPN services. Speaking of our customers, they are small, medium and large businesses; schools; hospitals; state, local and federal governments, and other carriers.
Still think we’re selling rotary phones? Check out the related topics in the right sidebar of the page for an in-depth look at Business Sales Solutions at AT&T—our products, our services and of course, our jobs.
BenefitsIt's our innovative, forward thinking spirit and culture that has made us who we are today. It's this same spirit and global vision that connects us to the communities we serve and the health of the planet we all share. From reducing carbon emissions to investing hundreds of millions in education, we are constantly looking for ways to improve the communities we serve and reduce our impact on the environment. Learn more about the programs we support through Social Responsibility.
Career OpportunitiesWe have been around awhile. During that time, we've learned a thing or two about our business. The most important might be that it's not what you do, but how you do it. Take a look at what other people are saying about how we operate.
Leadership, Reputation and Giving
- Fortune magazine has named AT&T as America's Most Admired Communications Company (March 8, 2008)
AT&T earns Fortune magazine's No. 1 spot in America for the 10th time in the past 13 years.
- Top 50 World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune Magazine (2008)
- World's Most Admired Communications Company, Fortune Magazine (1997 - 2000, 2002 - 2004, 2006, 2008)
- America's Most Admired Communications Company, Fortune Magazine (1996 - 1998, 2000 - 2004, 2006, 2008)
- 2007 Corporation of the Year, 100 Black Men of America Inc. (2007)
- Top 10 Internships, Vault Inc. (2007)
- Company of the Year, Forbes Magazine (2006)
- Page Principles Award, Arthur W. Page Society (2006)
AT&T was awarded this prestigious honor for its massive communications response in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- Best Places to Launch a Career, BusinessWeek Magazine (2006)
- The 25 Most Generous Corporate Foundations, Forbes Magazine (2006)
The AT&T Foundation was ranked eleventh on Forbes magazine's list of top corporate donors, based on its philanthropic expenditures in 2004.
- Best Places to Work, Human Rights Campaign (2006, 2008)
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity and Hall of Fame, DiversityInc (2001 - 2007)
DiversityInc ranked AT&T third among its 2007 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
- Top 10 Companies for Recruitment & Retention, DiversityInc (2006, 2007)
- Top 10 Companies for African Americans, DiversityInc (2006, 2007)
- 40 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise Magazine (2005, 2007)
- Top 50 Companies for Black MBAs to Work, Black MBA Magazine (2007)
- The 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work, LATINA Style Magazine (1998 - 2007)
- Diversity Elite 60, Hispanic Business Magazine (2005 - 2007)
- Corporate Diversity Honor Roll, Latin Business Magazine (2004 - 2007)
- Top 50 Most Military-Friendly Employers, G.I. Jobs Magazine (2004 - 2007)
- InfoWorld 100 (2007)
In 2007, AT&T ranked in the top 10 in this awards program honoring IT projects that demonstrate the most creative use of cutting-edge technologies to further companies' business goals.
- Network World 200 (2001 - 2006)
AT&T Inc. ranked No. 1 among the top 200 networking companies in North America in 2005 and 2006, according to Network World magazine.
- CIO 100 (2007)
AT&T was named to this list of organizations that exemplify the highest level of operational and strategic excellence in information technology.
- Network World 10 Most Powerful Companies (2005 - 2006)
The company has been ranked No. 1 among Network World's 10 most powerful companies for two years running.
- InformationWeek 500 (2005 - 2007)
About UsFor more than a century, AT&T has consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation.
With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s fastest 3G network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet and voice services. AT&T also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verseSM and AT&T | DIRECTVSM brands. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world. In 2009, AT&T again ranked No. 1 in the telecommunications industry on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies.
LearningGetting to the top takes hard work and a good education. Staying at the top requires that you keep learning throughout your career.
We want our people to stay current on all of the latest developments in our industry. It helps our people not only maintain their responsibilities, but to expand their roles so they can grow in their careers. The more you know about our business, the better our company is able to perform.
Training and Development
Instructor-led classes. Self-paced e-learning courses. Web conferences. ATT University for management. They're all ways in which we provide practical and comprehensive means to help our employees realize their full professional potential.
CultureAs an industry leader, we feel we should set the pace in everything we do. Benefits Our standard benefits are just one of many ways we make our employees lives better. These may include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan/Pension
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Discounts on ATT Products & Services
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ongoing Employee Training
Diversity"For AT&T, diversity and inclusion will always be top priorities. We strive to be an innovative company that successfully leverages diversity and inclusion to drive employee engagement and deliver world-class products and services."
- Randall L. Stephenson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
We believe in the power of diversity-recognizing it as a business imperative and an investment in our future. We celebrate and respect the rich culture of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities in which we do business.
To learn more about how AT&T promotes diversity and inclusion click here.