American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ARA) is a leading provider of outpatient dialysis services in the United States. As of March 31, 2016, ARA operated 194 dialysis clinic locations in 25 states and the District of Columbia serving approximately 13,400 patients with end stage renal disease. ARA operates exclusively through a physician joint venture model, in which it partners with 356 local nephrologists to develop, own and operate dialysis clinics. ARA’s Core Values emphasize taking good care of patients, providing physicians with clinical autonomy and operational support, hiring and retaining the best possible staff and providing best practices management services. For more information about American Renal Associates, visit www.americanrenal.com.
Become part of a growing professional corporate team where you can make a difference!
Join our family of professionals. We are American Renal Associates (ARA), one of the United States’ largest and fastest growing renal dialysis companies. We are a physician-driven organization where patient care and our family of staff comes first. The key to our continued growth and success as a leader and premier employer is our ability to attract and retain a talented staff. Our culture respects and values each and every staff member, while creating a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
At ARA, we acknowledge that facility staff members are a critical and valuable asset. As a company we do everything possible to hire and retain the best possible staff. There are many things which make ARA a premier employer and which we are proud of:
- ARA’s capability reflects over a hundred years of experience managing dialysis facilities throughout the United States and overseas.
- ARA maintains an extremely low turnover rate each year, which illustrates the satisfaction of our staff.
- We value prior dialysis experience and reward this into Paid Time Off days and extremely competitive salary.
If you are finishing a nephrology fellowship in the near future, you have a variety of options for entering into practice and ways to structure your career. The amount of information available to you regarding your options is vast and varied. While it is exciting to have so many opportunities and options, this means there are just as many decisions and choices. The most important tool in your decision is clear and concise information.
At ARA, fellows have two options for joining our family of partners:
- One, you can join an existing nephrology practice with one of our current partner medical directors. Often our facilities are looking to grow and expand, and our partners welcome qualified fellows.
- Or, you can investigate building your own practice and become a full ARA partner. We are always looking to review new locations for expansion and growth.
You are more than welcome to discuss one of the two options above, to talk with someone on our management team or partner medical directors and/or to simply receive information regarding ARA. If you are interested, please provide your current C.V., any specific geographies you are interested in and any other relevant information.
Toll Free: 1-877-99RENAL (1-877-997-3625)
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org