Starting as a small staffing company in Thomasville, Georgia, we quickly realized for us to be successful we had to focus on community involvement and personal relationships that could be mutually beneficial for all involved.
This singular focus evolved into a logo and way of doing business that became the “Ambassador Brand”. The three stars in our logo represents our clients, our customers and ourselves.
Growing this brand through several acquisitions and new location startups, the company has blossomed into a staffing company with an impressive geographical footprint with physical locations in 8 states and serving customers in 28 states.
Our Southern roots continue to this day - with our hospitality and willingness to devote ourselves entirely to our employees, our clients and their successes. All of our employees are extremely dedicated and care deeply about the level of service that we give. We all work under the belief that we are the best at what we do.
VisionQC starts with the first conversation with the client and the applicant. Resumes, skills, and job descriptions are important. Ambassador's staff spends time with both the hiring authorities and the individuals seeking employment. They probe to discover long-term goals. They help identify the environment in which individuals and companies feel they are best suited.
Some of the qualifying process is listed below. Once hired, the staff continues to track the employee and performance continues to be evaluated. Ambassador guarantees quality and stands behind its promises.
Applicant Qualifying Process
- Applications and resume
- In-depth telephone and in-person interviews
- Computer testing and training
- Reference checks
- Credential checks (degrees, certifications, diplomas, licenses, etc.)
- Criminal background checks
- Drug testing
Client Qualifying Process
- On-site meetings/facility tours
- OSHA compliance
- Safe workplace
- Trade and credit references
- Quality conscious
- Employee training
PeopleMany of Ambassador's staff members have received professional recognition for sales excellence. All eligible staff is certified with either the CTS (Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist) or CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant). In addition to being certified, many hold bachelor and graduate degrees. The staff collectively has over 40 years experience in the industry.
To receive the CTS or CPC designation, the professional is required to work in the industry for at least 2 years, pass a written examination, and agree to uphold the National Association of Personnel Services Standards of Ethical Practices set forth by the association. Once certified, the staffing professional has the highest level of knowledge attainable of current employment laws and procedures, as well as business operations and ethics.
Industry certification is an earned privilege and value added to clients and applicants who entrust their staffing needs to Ambassador.
Continuing education and staff training are routine functions. The latest technology, software, communication and testing systems are used in daily operations.
ProductsWhat We Provide For You
- Extensive Screening And Selection Techniques That Match Skills To Client Requirements
- Individual Attention From Your Personal Consultant
- Skill Testing
- Reference Checking
- Turn-Key Operation - One Call For All Services
- Immediate Response To Client Urgency
- Qualified Temporary Employees, Screened, Bonded & Insured
- Cost Effective
- Dedicated To Quality Service And Follow Up
- Informed And In Touch With Changing Technology And Employment Trends
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Well Respected By The Charlotte Business Community
- Member Of Charlotte Chamber, NC Association Of Personnel Services And Better Business Bureau