The Designer will work in conjunction with the Senior Designer, Creative Director and Marketing Managers, conceptualize and develop print design options based on brand standards, with an emphasis in packaging and push to find unique ideas/solutions based on design strategy and creative brief.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Prepare final layout for print and assist the production process internally or with external printers.
- Understand brand and the importance of brand standards and be able to apply established standards and formats when necessary.
- Maintains high level of knowledge and skill with all computer software related to the design and production of print materials.
- Self sufficiency for a significant amount of project management.
- Ensures deliverables are completed in an efficient manner - on time and on budget.
- Manages and continually updates media assets.
- Performs other duties as assigned by your leader.