Registered Nurse-Medical/Surgical Unit-F/T-Night Shift
The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Medical / Surgical Unit
Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Bluefield Regional Medical Center is the leader in quality health care for southern West Virginia and southwestern Virginia offering the community a range of advanced services.
The staff of more than 125 physicians represent nearly every medical specialty, from pediatrics and emergency medicine to neurology and plastic surgery.
Modern facilities and advanced technology make the medical center the region's source for quality care.