- Legal Assistant will have primary responsibility for supporting the Legal Department and with an emphasis on coordination of the contracting process, including processing, receipt, execution, filing, retention and overall document management, and ensuring records are maintained and updated on a continuous basis.
- Legal Assistant will provide the interface with the Legal department, Board of Directors, Chief of Compliance, attorneys.
- Perform a variety of functions in support the Legal Department according to established policies and procedures
- Legal Assistant will execute the legal agreement workflow process Staff Assistance
- Provide assistance to staff and external parties by answering questions on agreement drafts
W2 ONLY!! WILL NOT CONSIDER 1099 OR CORP TO CORP.
- Legal Assistant should have a minimum of an Associates Degree from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of related experience required
- 1 to 3 of experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Legal administrative experience desirable
- Minimum of one year’s experience performing contract or administrative support duties preferably in a law firm or legal department
- Legal Assistant should have excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Fluency with the Microsoft Office software suite
- The Legal Assistant should have knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- Corporate and departmental operating policies and procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships across the organization and with external parties
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
Why Work for Townsend & Associates?
Eligible Employees Are Offered Great Benefits at Townsend & Associates:
- Access to Fortune 1000 clients
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding client retention record
- Strong corporate financial stability
- High conversion rate of consultant to full-time employment
- Continued career opportunities
- Open relationship with entire staff (i.e. CEO, VP, HR, etc...)
- Career Counseling / Resume Writing
- Receive monthly newsletters on the latest market trends
- Health Insurance
- Direct Deposited Bi-Monthly Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Townsend & Associates
Employee Type: Contractor
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Pharmaceutical
Required Education: 2 Year Degree
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
Required Travel: None
Relocation Covered: No
Contact: Not Available