- Company:FirstFleet, Inc.
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Job Type:Distribution - Shipping
- Manages Others:No
- Req'd Education:Not Specified
- Req'd Experience:At least 1 year(s)
- Req'd Travel:Not Specified
- Relocation Covered:Not Specified
- Reference ID:ST. Louis - FT
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs
Be Home Weekly!
We are needing Full time Drivers for our St. Louis location. Improve your Quality of Life by being home more often with your Family!!
-Referral Bonus of $1000 thru 11/19/13
-Great Pay - Average $.42/practical mile, Make up to $900+/week gross, paid weekly
-Great Home Time - Home weekly with weekends off
-Great Benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401-K, Long and Short term Disability and Life insurance.
-Stop Pay @ $10/stop after 1st stop
-Delay/Detention Pay @ $14.50/hr after the first 2 hours
-Assigned Late Model Trucks
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience with enrollment in FirstFleet's Mentoring Program for a limited time.
Over 2 years experience qualifies the driver to become a solo driver for FirstFleet if background is approved.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.
Not ready to apply?
A Dedicated Carrier - Dedicated to Customer Service
For more than 25 years, FirstFleet, Inc. has continually demonstrated a driving desire to exceed the expectations of our business partners by providing unequaled customer service.
With more than 1800 employees and 1500 tractors around the United States we offer a flexible capacity to meet the changing demands of our business partners.
As a SmartWay partner FirstFleet, Inc. is committed to making choices that honor the responsibility we have to future generations to seek ways to reduce the environmental impact that transportation-related emissions have on our planet.
We are honored to say that through commitment to our mission we have relationships with clients that originated when we opened our doors. These relationships are solid and stable because of our proven ability to exceed customer expectations time and time again.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.