AccentCare™ is a leader in personalized healthcare. We offer a range of services along the care continuum including home health, hospice and personal care (where available). Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate care that meets a patient’s changing needs throughout their health journey.
For more than a decade, our highly trained staff and expert clinical programs have resulted in positive outcomes for our patients. AccentCare™ has locations in ten states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.
(+) read more
- Company: Accent Care
- Base Pay: N/A
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Industry:Healthcare - Health Services
- Manages Others: No
- Job Type: Health Care
- Experience: Not Specified
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Travel: Not Specified
- Post Date: 6/16/2013
- Contact: Ella Webster
- Phone: Not Available
- Email: Send Email Now
- Fax: Not Available
Rn Visit Nurse - Medford, OR
Are you looking for more than a job, but also a place where you can make a difference?
AccentCare is one of the nation's leaders in Home Healthcare. We have been providing patients, clients and their families with compassionate, quality care in the comfort of their home for over 10 years. Recognized as one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the country, we have locations in ten states: California, New York, Ohio, Washington, Arizona, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Georgia and Tennessee.
Highly trained, dedicated individuals provide comprehensive services that range from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation services and hospice. Our team of professionals uses the latest technology, coupled with caring hands, to ensure that our patients and clients get the assistance they need to improve the quality of their life while maintaining their independence.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Manage plan of care from admission to discharge
- Work one-on-one with patients in a home teaching environment
- Enjoy the benefits of computerized, remote charting
- Provide client care per physicians orders utilizing general nursing theory, skills, and techniques through direct patient care and by instruction to LPN’s, Home Health Aides, and other qualified staff.
- Assume responsibility for Patient Admission, Establishing the Plan of Care, and Recertification
- Exercise strong decision making and judgment skills
- Work with an interdisciplinary team in weekly case conferences to ensure top notch quality outcomes for clients
General Background and Minimum Requirements:
Absolute love of patient care!
- Diploma, Associate, of Baccalaureate degree in nursing
- Current unrestricted RN license in state of agency operation
- Current CPR certification
- One year RN experience
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team
- Prior Home Care experience required
- OASIS experience required
- Must have valid state driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Must have the ability to function autonomously and possess effective time management skills
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.