Healthcare - Health Services
2 Year Degree
1 to 3 years
Hartgrove Hospital is a 150-bed leading psychiatric hospital dedicated to providing quality behavioral health services for its diverse population of children, adolescents and adults. Hartgrove Hospital has become the flagship behavioral health facility within Universal Health Services, Inc., its parent company. As a leader in behavioral health within UHS and in the Chicago area, Hartgrove Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility offering some of the most advanced technologies and programs found in the behavioral health field. We are dedicated to our teamwork approach and provide a compassionate and therapeutic environment, as well as offering a continuum of specialty programs throughout our inpatient, partial and outpatient services.
Hartgrove is a Joint Commission approved and state licensed facility focused on short-term crisis stabilization programs. We provide fully accredited educational programs, comprehensive Activity Therapy, Pet Assisted Therapy, Art Therapy, Horticultural Therapy, Dance Movement and Sand Play Therapy, while utilizing a holistic treatment approach.
The Hospital is seeking full-time, part-time and per diem RN’s to work with children, adolescents and adults within our nursing department. There are currently two full time positions available on the second shift. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a stable and growing behavioral health organization in the Chicagoland community. Come be a part of our winning team of professionals and make a difference!
Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates a plus!
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
• Provide quality, professional, psychiatric nursing care.
• Coordinate and delegate the nursing care within the prescribed treatment plan.
• Assign nursing responsibilities.
• Assure compliance with applicable laws pertaining to psychiatric treatments.
• Maintain all data and records.
• One year psychiatric experience in mental health nursing preferred.
• Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois.
• Graduate of a nursing program, BSN Preferred.
• Must be self motivated, results-oriented individual who is customer focused. Benefits:
• Sign-On Bonus & Retention
• UHS Stock Purchase Plan
• Health, Dental, & Vision
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Much More
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online!