JPMorgan Chase is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. We have more than 2640,000 employees in 60 countries serving millions of customers, small businesses, institutions and government clients.
Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers—1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co., we:
- serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
- lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
- are one of the nation’s largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
- service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service.
J.P. Morgan clients include the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Businesses within J.P. Morgan include:
- Corporate and Investment Bank
The firm’s commercial banking businesses include Middle Market, Corporate Client Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Business Credit, Equipment Finance, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development.