The trusted experts in government contracts.
For more than twenty-five years, FCE Benefit Administrators, Inc. has enabled hundreds of For-Profit and Not-For-Profit companies attain complete compliance under the Service Contract Act (SCA), Davis-Bacon Act (DBA), The AbilityOne Program (JWOD), and related legislation.
As the trusted experts in government contracts, our teams of professionals provide full-services administration for “bona-fide” fringe benefit plans as a third party in accordance with SCA requirements, using an irrevocable funding arrangement.
Through a blend of cost-effectiveness, forward thinking and vast industry expertise, FCE Benefits:
- Avoids benefit-related cost overruns by providing equivalent employee benefits that meet, but do not exceed, the employer's fringe dollar obligation
- Attends to administrative details to be fully compliant with government regulations
- Constantly monitors client’s claims to assure consistency with goals
- Offers full-service administration, including the sensitive task of assisting your company through the transition
- Provides ongoing consultation support on benefit design, ERISA, labor relations, government contract obligations, COBRA and HIPAA
- Includes whatever types of plans you need. Bottom line, the flexibility you need.