Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc. (BPL) is a multi-specialty physician group affiliated with Baptist Healthcare Systems, Inc. and Central Baptist Hospital. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the same excellent care and compassion that you expect from Central Baptist. Since October 2006, BPL has grown to include the following:
- Baptist Cardiology Danville
- Baptist Cardiothoracic Surgical Group
- Baptist GYN-Oncology Service
- Baptist Family Medicine at Tates Creek
- Baptist Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Brannon Crossing
- Baptist Internal Medicine Group at Beaumont Centre
- Baptist Internal Medicine Group at Hamburg
- Baptist Internal Medicine Group at Leestown Road
- Baptist Neurology Center-Lexington
- Baptist Neurology Service
- Baptist Palliative Medicine Services
- Baptist Urgent Care
As board-certified and board-eligible specialists in their respective fields of Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics, and Thoracic Surgery, our physicians are trained in the newest developments in quality care. They are also experts in preventive care and can help you manage chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Baptist Internal Medicine Group at Beaumont Centre, Baptist Internal Medicine Group at Hamburg, and Baptist Internal Medicine Group at Leestown Road provide primary care for adult patients 18 years and older.
Baptist Family Medicine at Tates Creek and Baptist Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Brannon Crossing provide primary care for the entire family - young to old.
Baptist Palliative Medicine Services provides symptom management for patients with serious or life-limiting illness.
Baptist Neurology Service and Baptist Neurology Center-Lexington treat patients by referral for a full range of neurological conditions. The Neurology Center also participates in Alzheimer's clinical research trials.
Other specialty services are available to you through Baptist Cardiology Danville, Baptist Cardiothoracic Surgical Group, and Baptist GYN-Oncology.