Independent Business vs Franchise
When choosing between forming an independent and joining an existing franchise, there are many things to consider:
- Growing period…which could take years…years in which you may not see profit.
- Considerable strain on yourself and your family, emotionally and financially.
- You are alone – alone to implement all operations from the ground up, and alone to solve your own problems.
- Over 50% of small businesses fail in the first year and 95% fail within the first five years, according to the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Leverage proven systems that have produced successful businesses for well over 20 years.
- Take advantage of business operations, training, marketing, purchasing power and ongoing support.
- Our comprehensive training will teach you all you need to know.
- Have the arsenal of administrative support at your fingertips (use the resources without the payroll).
- Be out in your community, building relationships with the movers and shakers.
- Work within a defined and protected business territory.
- Take comfort in the strength and power of having a well-established organization behind you.
- Hit the ground running on Day One, possibly with built-in revenue…RECURRING revenue.
For a very low investment, you’ll have the opportunity to earn an income beyond your wildest dreams. The life that you and your family have been waiting for is closer and easier to obtain than you think.