At Staffing Plus, we’re focused on your professional success and growth.
For our candidate population, “delivering the Plus” is reflected by working hard to help all levels of job seekers find opportunities that are both professionally and personally rewarding. We seek the best fit for your skills, interests, schedules and financial needs. Staffing Plus has a large network of relationships with facilities that look for talent just like you and your skills can provide. Staffing Plus is here to help you build that bridge between your professional skills and our clients desire for top talent. Below are just a few of the benefits of choosing “the Plus”:
- Great Compensation Rates!
- Immediate access to the best opportunities
- Access to growth opportunities to gain additional or new experience
- Career Tools and Support
- Professional Networks
- Rewarding Referral Programs
- No placement costs or fees to you (except for training and continuing education credits which do have fees associated)
When you choose to sign on with Staffing Plus and enjoy the many professional and personal benefits provided by us, you can choose the type of services you are most interested in, such as:
Not ready to apply?
- Temporary or Contract Positions – short term, long term, full-time and part-time assignments. This option lets you report to one facility for a specified and contracted amount of time and work full- or part-time hours.
- Per Diem – you maintain the flexibility to pick the days and hours you want to be assigned, so you always have the schedule that is best for you.
- Temporary to Permanent Conversions – you and the hiring client have a chance to “get a real feel” for each other prior to making a long term professional commitment. This option allows you to “test drive” the opportunity – and facility – to ensure it is the right fit for you.
- Permanent Placement – we provide assistance in finding permanent positions for opportunities that may not have been advertised, and we also assist in negotiations of salary and benefits. Many positions are NOT advertised to the general public and are only available through the special relationships that Staffing Plus has developed with our clients. With this “inside track” we are able to present your skills and talents to our clients before any ads go to print so that you can get a jump on the competition.