A multigenerational family business founded in 1945 as Elliott Auto Supply has grown from a single Minneapolis location to over 90 locations serving our customers in 20 states.
Factory Motor Parts has become a leader in the distribution of Original Equipment and Name Brand Automotive parts lines. Our company name was acquired from our participation in the former Chrysler Mopar Distribution network of the 1960’s and symbolizes our valuable partnerships with Ford, GM and many other respected aftermarket companies.
Our reputation for unmatched availability combined with exceptional service and knowledgeable staff are keys to our success and has propelled our growth with the independent service professional.
Today as Ford’s and GM’s largest aftermarket distribution partner we serve markets in the Midwest, Mountain States, Southwest, and West Coast including Alaska. From under hood to under car, domestic and imports, our commitment to inventory availability, service, our customers, and employees have formed the foundation for our continued expansion in the automotive parts aftermarket.