Healthcare - Health Services
Admin - Clerical
At least 4 year(s)
FRONT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Milledgeville is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
• Contact patients to confirm appointments.
• Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
• Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
• Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
• Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
• Type correspondence for professionals.
• Provide back-up billing support.
• Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
• High School Diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred
• 2 years front office experience, preferably in a medical setting.
• Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
• Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
The ideal candidate will also possess:
• Excellent people and customer service skills
• Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.