Company: Culver Careers
Contact: Not Available
Location: Manchester, NH 03101
Base Pay: $80,000 - $90,000 /Year
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer Software
Job Type: Sales
Req'd Education: 4 Year Degree
Req'd Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Req'd Travel: Not Specified
My client is a financially stable, Private Equity funded company founded in 1995. They are growing, profitable and dedicated to leading the data integration market. With over 11,000 customers and 1,000+ partners worldwide, the company is a proven provider of cost-effective, reliable data solutions that give a competitive advantage to businesses large and small. They offer a wide range of solutions covering cloud and premise integration needs, with products spanning a wide array of industries including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, and Media & Entertainment.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and supporting a select group of reselling partners. Activities will be focused around business building activities and generating revenue with the assigned partners.
- Ability to present companies' value proposition.
- Provide business planning and customer support to your assigned account base and provide remote assistance when required in qualifying and closing opportunities.
- Nurture and maintain strong relationships with account principals.
- Meet weekly with Sales Management.
- Travel – less than 10%
- Self starter, ability to work independently
- Relationship management experience and excellent presentation skills a must
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 to 3 years software sales experience required.
- Ability to excel in a ‘team’ environment
- Ability to engage with peers and field sales management in the software sales industry
- Data integration experience a plus
Highly lucrative opportunity that includes:
- Base salary, commission, bonus and incentives; 1st year OTE $80K-$92K.
- Health, Dental, Medical, 401k
- Paid vacation, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- Casual, flexible work environment less than 1 hour from Boston
Since 1979, CulverCareers has become one of the most respected names in the field of talent acquisition. We have developed a reputation as a premier partner for companies as they look to attract and develop top talent. We deliver measurable results- whether your needs are speed of delivery, identifying and recruiting officer level executive talent, or building out an entire sales force in any industry. We have the resources, contacts and experience to produce results at all hiring levels and specialties. We understand that in today's business climate attracting the best talent is what drives growth, profits, and market share for our clients.
CulverCareers conducts local, regional, and national searches. Based on your specific needs, our recruiters identify, qualify, evaluate, and present individuals. A dedicated account manager directs and supports the process throughout the entire search; enabling us to present you with the best qualified sales talent to facilitate an exact match quickly.
CulverCareers understands that a company’s best recruiting weapon is speed. Because the market is truly competitive even the top firms in the nation need assistance in attracting comparable talent. CulverCareers consistently delivers a strong candidate flow within days of starting your search.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.