the primary role of the Relationship Manager is to maintain all business aspects with key customers while enhancing the relationship between Pivotal Payments and customer.
- Daily customer portfolio review: volume, retrievals, chargebacks, credit as well as
- risk and customer service comments
- Day to day relationship management: work with customers on all aspects of business, such as reconciliation, front line tech support, liaise with internal departments (such as risk and operation),
- Monthly customer portfolio review: transaction and volume (outbound call if volume decreases by 25%), profitability review to identify revenue variance, attrition review with reason code and comments
- Monthly calls: welcome new merchants, inquiry call for new non processing merchants, courtesy calls to key merchants.
- Manage communication strategy: new products, press release, governmental updates, industry news, etc.
- Generate referrals from clients
- On site visits: product, technology, volume and management review.
- Cross sell services
- Maintain an overall attrition ratio of less then 5% on overall portfolio
- Generate a net revenue growth of 10% or greater
- Cross sell/educate additional products
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the credit card processing industry
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge of payments products and processing networks (TSYS and First Data a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while provide quality results
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outgoing personality that is adaptable to all personality types
- University degree preferred
Pivotal Payments is a long established full service Merchant Services Provider to restaurants, retailers, chain stores, franchises, hospitality and lodging establishments, direct marketers as well as Internet and mail order/telephone order businesses. We provide nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing and settlement, gift/loyalty/stored value card programs, terminal management solutions and electronic check processing.
Established in 2003, Pivotal employs over 350 employees and 1,500 agents. Its management team includes seasoned industry executives that have created one of the fastest growing and successful organizations in the payment processing industry today.
Our success can be measured by the thousands of satisfied new merchants that choose Pivotal each year, and is driven by our unwavering commitment to offer exceptional merchant services and support. In order to provide the optimal payment processing solutions to our merchants, we operate various business units dedicated to industry segments. Staffed with knowledgeable and experienced professionals, we work closely with our merchants to determine which of the many services available today are best suited to their business needs.