|Company Name: Thrivent Financial
|Employee Type: Full-Time
|Job Type: Sales
|Industry: Accounting - Finance
Sales - Marketing
Not for Profit - Charitable
|Experience Required: Not Specified
|Reference ID: 1583BR
|Location: Rockville, MD
Financial Advisor / Financial Representative
The Thrivent Financial for Lutherans financial representative career is a rewarding sales career that gives back as much as you put into it. You will help people reach their financial goals while having unique opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others. And you don’t need to be Lutheran to enjoy this fulfilling career.
As a Thrivent Financial representative, you will build and manage your business as a statutory employee/independent contractor. You will:
- Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with our members and their families.
- Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
- Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions and services.
- Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
- Build and maintain relationships within the Christian community.
What Thrivent Financial Offers:
At Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, we’ll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and bonus pay structure.
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement programs including a pension and 401(k) plan, as well as a retiree medical plan.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Personal rewards and fulfillment that come with making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Find out how you can experience the unique personal, professional and financial rewards Thrivent Financial has to offer … apply now! Click here to find a local recruiter near you.
Report this job
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative.
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed:
- Strong networking and relationship skills.
- Sales focused (previous sales and/or financial services experience not required).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to success.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
We are Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, a different kind of Fortune 500 financial services organization. Faith-based. Not-for-profit. Values-driven. As a membership organization, we are approximately 2.5 million members strong. We help people be wise with money and inspire them to live generously.
We educate, advise and provide product solutions that help members and clients meet their financial needs and goals. Along with our affiliates, we offer a broad range of financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, disability income insurance, bank products and more.
We create opportunities for members to support one another and the causes they care about. The national outreach programs and activities that we sponsor support congregations, schools, charitable organizations and individuals in need.
The financial solutions we offer and what we do in the community drive toward the same goal. It’s all about security, community, generosity.
For more information, visit www.thrivent.com
Make a career change-for good.
Not Ready To Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.