Title: Parts Specialist
Department/Location: HVAC Parts & Supplies- Moorestown, NJ
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: HVAC Parts and Supplies Leader- Moorestown
Works with: HVAC Parts and Supplies Department, Sales Team, Customers, and Vendors.
Job Purpose: Under general supervision completes assigned work to be a productive member of the Parts Team to deliver customer satisfaction and profit growth for the business unit and company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts sales of HVAC parts and supplies over the phone and over the counter.
- Order required parts.
- Answer customer calls, identify parts, and provide technical support to customers when required.
- Actively makes customers aware of product promotions.
- Responds to customer inquiries, questions, or complaints regarding products or services.
- Possesses knowledge of the Trane product line and other lines carried to be able to demonstrate and discuss knowledgeably.
- Inform customers of standard procedures or resolution of problems. Follows up either verbally or in writing.
- Determine best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
- Responsible for warranty administration on all parts.
- Conduct self-study such as reading, research and assigned practice to improve abilities in company’s products.
About Tozour Energy Systems
Tozour Energy Systems, Inc. is a full-service, HVAC and building automation provider, comprised of three business entities: Tozour-Trane, HVAC Parts and Supplies and Tozour Energy. The company provides customers with a diverse range of solutions including building automation, equipment services, energy conservation services, green building design, controls, parts, supplies and responsible technical support.
We offer medical, dental, vision, FSA, free life insurance, disability, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, and more! Our state-of-the-art building has a fitness center, free parking, and is very convenient to get to. Check us out at www.tozourenergy.com
We were recently named a Best Place to Work in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect for all current and prospective employees based on job-related factors, such as their educational background, work experience, and ability to perform essential functions of a particular job. It is our policy to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Support and belief in this principle is a basic responsibility of all employees here at Tozour Energy Systems.