Requirements of the Report Analyst:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Must be an EXCEL expert with past experience working with reports and macros.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and utilizing project management applications.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience as an analyst is preferred.
- BS degree or equivalent experience is required.
The Report Analyst role is a 6-month contract opportunity with one of our clients in Raleigh, NC. Target rate range is up to $44.45/hr. Local candidates is strongly preferred. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Amanda King at aking AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBAK-4326 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.