Performance Friction is a racing and high performance disc brake manufacturer and a leading researcher and innovator in disc brake technology with an immediate need for an experienced hands-on CNC Machinist.
We are looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift candidates.
- Seeking aggressive, hands-on, results-oriented professional
- Great Common sense, critical thinking, logic, initiative, intuitive understanding of a manufacturing process.
- High level of accountability in a competitive industry.
- Fast-paced position for someone who wants to make a difference.
- Understanding of TS 16949 quality system a plus.
- Overtime may be required.
- Ability to use the “5 why Theory"
- Experience in CNC Machinery G-Code
- Hands on Experience with:
- Fanuc Controls.
- Milling and turning aluminum.
- Job set-up.
- Ability to use Inspection Equipment.
- Vertical mills, lathes, and multi-axis machines.
- Demonstrable record of cost reduction in manufacturing processes.
When it boils down to it, the products we use are a reflection of who we are. You can tell a lot about a person from the products they use. Their character. Their values. Their objectives.
At Performance Friction we have used our mission to build a culture.
We have built our company based on a defiant philosophy: NO COMPROMISES™
It’s a mindset, an attitude, a commitment.