ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Responsible for financial operations, including, but not limited to: productivity, profitability,
expenses, budgeting, billing and collections.
2. Responsible for new business development, including marketing and sales activities.
3. Responsible for quality of service provided.
4. Responsible for human resources matters.
5. Must be able to travel overnight and attend meetings.
6. Requires regular and consistent attendance.
7. Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury
Illness Prevention Program (“IIPP").
8. Additional duties as required.
Depending on position/area, may be required to perform the following:
1. May perform case management responsibilities.
2. May perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews of various reports, invoices, logs and expenses.
3. Payment of bills may be delegated to a clerical person, with final approval by manager. Certain
reports may not need review prior to submission.
Must be able to communicate clearly via written and verbal communication techniques; excellent level of communication is necessary. Must be able to remain poised in stressful situations and communicate diplomatically via telephone, computer, fax, correspondence, etc.
CorVel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes.
CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses.