About the Job
At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve.
vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs. At vRad you make a difference.
We are currently looking for a Temporary Operations Support Representative
The Operations Center at Virtual Radiologic provides world-class customer support to our clients by monitoring and facilitating the radiology workflow process (24/7) for hospitals, clinics and radiologists. To effectively meet this need, the Operations Support Representatives provide constant monitoring of incoming orders and images to ensure that all relevant clinical information has been submitted, complete data order entry as needed proactively and identify and/or trouble-shoot non-technical issues.
We play a crucial role in assisting doctors and technicians when additional information is needed or conference calls are required. To properly support these activities, a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls will require professional, courteous and effective communication. Due to the nature of this business, multi-tasking, following procedure, extreme attention to detail, relationship management and a sense of urgency are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor incoming orders and images to ensure that all necessary clinical information has been submitted (including image count verification)
- Perform outbound calls requesting missing images, orders, worksheets or other information requested by Doctors
- Perform data entry of faxed orders
- Verify hospitals requesting service are covered at the time of request
- Answer inbound calls
- Coordinate conference calls for Doctors/RNs/Rad Techs
- Identify and trouble-shoot issues (i.e. mismatched studies, etc.)
- Provide documentation of all study activity
- Other duties as assigned