Entry Level Call Center Emergency Roadside Service Dispatcher
Are you looking for a rewarding professional career? Do you have the desire to help people? Then GEICO's Emergency Roadside Service (ERS) Department is the place for you! Our ERS Dispatchers are there to help our policyholders when they experience problems with their vehicles. As an ERS Dispatcher, you'll be trained to assist customers in obtaining help when there is a problem with their vehicle, such as locating and dispatching a locksmith or a tow truck. You will learn about our dynamic industry and prepare to assist customers through our comprehensive, fully paid training program.
As an Emergency Roadside Service Dispatcher, you will:
- Receive incoming calls from existing policyholders
- Gather pertinent information to assist the customer
- Dispatch help to the customer's location
- Negotiate estimated time of arrival to customers with tow truck operators and locksmiths
- Maintain customer satisfaction by providing friendly and professional service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience
- Demonstrated job stability
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
- High level of dependability
- Must be comfortable working in a call center environment
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* Paid Training
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
For 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We’re one of the nation's largest and fastest growing auto insurance companies, thanks to our low rates and great customer service. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer new hires career advancement in a stable, supportive and rewarding environment, and an excellent Total Rewards benefits program.