$80,000 - $90,000 /Year
Other Great Industries
4 Year Degree
5 to greater than 15 years
Our client, a multi-national manufacturer based in west Charlotte, NC, is seeking to fill their position of International Accounting Manager. Responsibilities will include supervision of the International Finance function, including monthly financial reporting, corporate governance and stewardship of international subsidiaries, maintenance of accounting control systems, coordination of annual audits, risk management and other project work related to finance and accounting for multiple international locations. This position requires a lot of direct communication with personnel at overseas locations to achieve stated goals.
• Must have a BS/BA degree in Accounting.
• Experience with computer-based accounting systems along with good skills in Word and Excel
• Audit experience is helpful and CPA designation is a plus.
• Must be willing to travel overseas once a year or as needed
• Must be a motivated, self-starter who can manage multiple priorities simultaneously and communicate effectively with multiple levels of management.
• Must have prior supervisory experience but willing to do the hands on accounting work as well.