Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
Accentuate Staffing is currently working with a leading manufacturing company in the RTP area who is seeking Equipment Technicians to fill contract-to-hire Manufacturing Maintenance Technician positions. The position entails 12 hour night shifts. Pay DOE.
- Must perform equipment start-ups, modifications, upgrades, troubleshooting and maintenance on production systems
- Background troubleshooting pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Experience with hands-on mechanical fabrication, gas line assembly and fabrication, point-to-point wiring, and electrical cable routing
- Must possess strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Must have a clean background and pass a drug test
- Must have a HS diploma/GED; Associates degree is a plus
Accentuate Staffing, founded in 1996, has experienced unmatched growth and recognition in the local staffing marketplace. Our success stems from our quality recruiters, involvement in the community, willingness to go the extra mile for both our employees and clients, and ability to identify the highest quality talent in the Triangle and match them with the best opportunities. Talent is and always will be the lasting differentiator between good and great companies. Accentuate Staffing attracts, motivates, and retains the best internal and external talent.
Principles, ethics, competitiveness, energy, creativity and adaptability, performance, teamwork and collaboration, pride, respect, and fun are some of the collective traits that characterize and differentiate our company.
To feel comfortable dealing with a staffing agency, you must build a relationship with a trustworthy, knowledgeable recruiter and always know that they will be there to personally service your business needs. Whether you are seeking a job or an employer Accentuate Staffing is ready to earn your business.