Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates, PA (CEENTA), the region’s premier eye, ear, nose and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for 90 years is looking to fill a current opening within our Allergy department. We have positions in various locations.
CEENTA was awarded as one of North Carolina’s Most Family Friendly companies. They were also named one of the Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal.
At Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates, PA, our physicians support professional certifications. We offer free continuing education including CPR and our compensation model rewards those with professional certifications.
Summary of the position: To assist the physician by providing diagnostic testing and evaluation and treatment of allergies for clinical patients and providing medical treatment and care services to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Document patient encounters properly in accordance to CEENTA compliance guidelines in electronic medical record software in a timely manner
· Provide educational and triage information to patient and their families (when appropriate)
· Maintain OSHA standards to ensure sterilized and safe environment.
· Maintain Compliance standards in regards to patient demographics and medical information
· Perform allergy testing at the request of the physician to assist in the care of the patient.
· Follow Allergy Department protocol in the administering of allergy injections, tests and mixing of allergy extract vials.
· Educate patients on environmental control of allergens.
· Maintains inventories and requisition supplies.