If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with one of the nation’s top homebuilders; look no further; McGuyer Homebuilder’s, Inc. is the place for you. We are currently seeking SALES PROFESSIONALS in the Austin area that are self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills and have a polished and professional demeanor. Qualified candidates must also approach objectives and goals with enthusiasm, be well organized and dedicated
- Responsible for the selling and closing of homes
- Handle customer concerns and ensuring customer satisfaction during the buying, construction and closing process.
- Generate leads, following up on provided leads, and maintain good relationships with Realtors.
- On site at designated community.
- Requires working weekends.
For more than a decade, McGuyer Homebuilders, Inc. and MHI Partnership, Ltd. (MHI DBA's include Plantation, Coventry and Wilshire Homes) have worked together as a unified team building on the strength and integrity of their founders Frank McGuyer and Mike Love. Since inception in 1988, MHI has continued to bring valuable experience to the homebuilding industry by retaining quality professionals in construction, land, finance, marketing and customer service. By building an organization of experienced leaders, the MHI team remains dedicated to long-term relationships with Homebuyers, Developers, Realtors, and the Communities in which we build.
We offer a competitive compensation (Base + Commission) and a benefits program that includes:
- Potential to earn a SIX FIGURE income!
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENTS
- MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCES
- Sales Training Program