||At least 1 year(s)
Buchanan Technologies is a professional consulting and outsourcing
services firm offering end-to-end technology solutions for clients
across all vertical markets. The company was founded in 1988 and has
grown from its humble beginnings into a respected leader in the IT
services segment. Buchanan Technologies success has been recognized and
rewarded by organizations such as Inc. Magazine, Current Technology, and
the Dallas 100, and the Dallas Business Journal.
Headquartered in Grapevine, TX, Buchanan Technologies also has regional
offices in the US, Canada, and Europe. This enables us to deliver our
services practically anywhere our clients are located. At the heart of
our success is the practice of working closely with our clients to
provide creative, strategic, and development services that assist them
in meeting their business objectives.
We are committed to delivering cutting edge solutions and creating
extremely satisfied customers and employees. To deliver on this promise,
Buchanan Technologies employs the best and brightest in the technology
field, backs them up with proven processes and maintains an overall
focus on the business relationship we have with our clients. Hiring
diverse, multi-talented people with a penchant for great ideas and a
knack for creating tangible value for our customers is what we do. It's
the perfect combination of People, Process and Technology.
The company employs hundreds of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who assist
clients with services such as:
- Network Implementation & Support
- Network Security Management
- Project Implementation
- Full-Service Outsourcing
- Staff Augmentation
- Technology Maturity Assessments
- Custom Application Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Website Development
- Full Spectrum Cisco Services
Our People have made Buchanan Technologies what we are today and they will
be the deciding factor of our future success. Joining our team means
making a commitment to service excellence. It's what we deliver to our
customers. It's what they deserve and expect. We know that life exists
outside the walls of your cubicle so we are keen in striking the right
balance between work and family life. If Buchanan Technologies looks like
the right place for you drop us a note and tell us why then attach your
resume for our review.
Doing the Right Thing, at the Right Time, for the Right Reason!
Buchanan Technologies is experiencing some growth in our Support Center! We are currently accepting applications for Service Desk Analysts for our Charlotte office.Position Description:
The Service Desk Analyst provides 24x7 network, hardware, and software support for various client communities which includes troubleshooting and resolving issues regarding LAN issues, application issues, server, AS/400 devices, desktop issues, mainframe issues, proprietary applications, mobile devices, and PC support in a Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/7/Vista environment.Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personal requests for technical support in a fast, friendly manner and have the ability to explain technical situations to non-technical individuals
- Troubleshoot & support software applications, various hardware/software configurations and run appropriate testing & diagnostics
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems and escalate problems to other support teams when necessary
- Document incidents/problems and clearly document the issue, troubleshooting steps taken, and comments in an incident management system.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to frequent change and be able to work a flexible schedule
- Work with diverse groups and individuals to set goals, establish priorities, and solve complex problems
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of basic network components and concepts
- Ability to provide support to end users on a variety of topics including Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista, MS Office, printers, mobile devices, and email issues
- Mature, self-motivated, and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving/analytical abilities
- Strong commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow direction and best practices
- Regularly demonstrates initiative in supporting the customer outside of expected job assignments
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task talking to customers while performing technical computer work.
- Candidates must also be able to work any shift, holidays, and weekends
- Two or Four-year degree in IT-related field or equivalent experience in a Technical Support/Help Desk environment.
- Previous call center, customer service, technical support experience
- Monday through Friday - 10:00am to 7:00pm
Buchanan Technologies is an EEO. US Citizens & Green Card Holders & those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. No 3rd party agencies.
Click here to apply online
Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of basic network components and concepts
Ability to provide support to end users on a variety of topics including Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista, MS Office, printers, mobile devices, and email issues
Mature, self-motivated, and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong problem solving/analytical abilities
Strong commitment to quality customer service
Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow direction and best practices
Regularly demonstrates initiative in supporting the customer outside of expected job assignments
Attention to detail and ability to multi-task talking to customers while performing technical computer work.
Candidates must also be able to work any shift, holidays, and weekends
|Apply Now >>
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>