SharePoint/MOSS 2007 Admin
SharePoint/MOSS 2007 Administrator:
CCCi has an opportunity for a SharePoint/MOSS 2007 Administrator with our energy client in Crystal River,
SharePoint/MOSS 2007 Administrator Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for managing Engineering and Construction Project workspaces within
- These workspaces provide collaboration areas between internal and external engineering teams.
- Candidate will be responsible to ensure correct set up of new sub sites and access for both internal and
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting in maintaining integrity of portal level SharePoint/MOSS 2007
environment by adhering template design and established security matrix.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing training and assistance to new end users.
- Managing large volumes of work and prioritizes tasks, Tracking and auditing users, Troubleshooting end
user login process.
SharePoint/MOSS 2007 Administrator Requirements:
- Candidate MUST be proficient in SharePoint/MOSS 2007 features and functionality as well as Windows
and Microsoft Office products (Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Candidate should be knowledgeable of typical engineer project documents and review/approval
- Candidate must be familiar with various file types such as .tif, .pdf, .dgn, .dwg, etc.
- Light travel to alternate stations or general offices possible.
- Consistent 40 hour weeks are expected.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Work hours range from 6 am to 6 pm.
- Work schedule may be changed based upon staffing and workload.
- We are not looking for: MOSS Designer, System Architect/Analyst, or Computer Hardware Technician.
Engineering and Consrtuction Worspaces, SharePoint/MOSS 2007, Sub Sites, Integrity of Portal Level, Template Design ,Established Security Matrix, Prioritized Tasks, Tracking and Auditing Users, Troubleshooting End User Login Process, Windows, Microsoft Office Products, Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, Engineer Project Documents, Review/Approval Processes, File Types (.tif, .pdf, .dgn, .dwg, etc.).
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce