- Company: AIC
- Base Pay: N/A
- Other Pay:
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Industry: Other Great Industries
- Manages Others: Not Specified
- Job Type: Management
Strategy - Planning
- Required Education: 4 Year Degree
- Required Experience: Not Specified
- Required Travel: Not Specified
- Relocation Covered: Not Specified
- Reference ID: 96C032D3348
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
- Contact: Not Available
- Phone: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
Analysts International Corporation, an IT services company, is seeking a Project Manager for a position in Silver Springs, MD. We have 40 years of experience in the IT staffing industry and provide our clients with the highest quality custom staffing solutions.
Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. Responsible for and authorized to manage the IT portion of a project.
The Project Manager is responsible for all projects conducted with one or more clients in the implementation of Health Data Management and platform. The Project Manager ensures that all projects meet project requirements, timelines, and budget requirements.
• Overall responsibility for management and direction of the project team and all aspects of project management, including resources, timelines, budget and deliverables.
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure installation and training schedules are synchronized with other company implementation projects.
• Manage client interactions and expectations.
• Primary liaison between company and client.
• Provide communication, risk, and resource management.
• BS/BA degree in Information Technology or Health Information Management or equivalent experience.
• Direct experience working with hospital software implementations related to Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Inpatient and Outpatient Coding, Case Management, or Quality Management software.
• Project management experience working with HIS vendors such as Siemens, Epic, Meditech, Quadramed, AllScripts, or McKesson.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications; including but not limited to Excel, Word, Visio, and Project.
• PMP Certification.
• Minimum of 3 years project management experience
• Prefer candidate to be in the metropolitan DC, MD, and VA area.
• Experience working in the HIM Department.
• RHIA, RHIT, CCS credentials
• Knowledge of Citrix, Terminal Services, Microsoft SQL Server, HL7 and flat file interfaces
• Experience with use of remote collaboration tools
• Maintains professional client relations.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, lead teams, manage multiple priorities, exercise sound judgment, take initiative, and be able to work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills (Communication, Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, etc.) when dealing with internal and/or external audiences at all levels of management Punctual and dependable.
We value our employees' hard work and dedication to quality. In addition to a positive environment with opportunities for growth and advancement we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
About Analysts International Corporation
Analysts International Corporation (AIC) is an IT services firm fully dedicated to the success and satisfaction of its clients. From IT staffing to project-‐based solutions, AIC provides a broad range of services designed to help businesses and government agencies drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise. The Company offers a flexible, collaborative approach; clear industry perspective; and the breadth, scale and experience to deliver results.
As an IT services firm, we are only as good as the talent we employ, which is why we only hire the very best. At AIC, we are not simply a collection of talented individuals, we are a community and team with one common goal-‐-‐to delight our clients. To learn more and join our team, visit www.analysts.com/careers.