Enterprise GIS Analyst
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Title: Enterprise GIS Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 9-12 Month Contract
CCCi’s client is currently seeking an Enterprise GIS Analyst, for a 9 to 12 month contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA. The selected candidate will be highly motivated and a self-starter who has demonstrated successful experience architecting, implementing and supporting enterprise mapping solutions. The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills, and should be team oriented, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Work with Business Partners and other IT development groups to define and formalize requests for new maps or services
- Assist in architecting solutions when requests for new maps or services fall outside of current footprint
- Lead small development efforts following the Software Development Life Cycle
- Design, construct and implement new mapping solutions
- Support existing and new maps and services.
- 5+ years of support experience of Enterprise GIS applications using:
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop
- Esri ArcGIS Server and SDE Administration (10.x)
- Working knowledge of projection and coordinate systems
- Working knowledge of Linear Referencing Systems, including:
- Route definition
- Deriving and generating “point” and “route” events
- Working knowledge of:
- ArcGIS API
- Database modeling
- Local Candidates strongly preferred
- Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
GIS, Enterprise GIS, ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, ESRI ArcGIS Server, SDE Administrator, Python, IIS, ArcGIS API, ArcObjects, RDBMS, Database modelling, PowerShell, Layer7
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)