Experience: 5 - 7 years
CCCi seeks a Reporting/Analytics Developer for a contract to hire position with our client in the Druid Hills area. The Reporting/Analytics Developer will troubleshoot BI tool problems and tunes for performance. The Reporting/Analyst Developer will create technical guidelines/best practices and develop multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects for end users.
Reporting/Analytics Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver BI (Business Intelligence) applications using QIikView software.
- Translate business needs into technical code.
- Maintain and support code
- Create ad hoc data queries and solve data related reporting issues and document reports created.
- Ensure reported output is accurate and matches user requirements.
- Understands and implements complex business rules (source and/or client) and serves as a key resource on critical issues,
- Reviews and validates work performed by other developers and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Performs data and systems analysis to determine best BI solution (reports, dashboards, scorecards, data cubes, etc...).
- Monitor and address data quality issues, and communicate with and train super users on BI solutions.
Reporting/Analytics Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or the equivalent technical training and work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience with developing in Business Intelligence Reporting software such as:
Microsoft Reporting Services
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects
- Understanding of SQL, Oracle and relational and multidimensional designs.
- Must have experience with SQL, .NET, VB, ASP, and Oracle programming languages.
- Must have an understanding of information systems, data modeling, business intelligence, relational database design and knowledge of how to access multiple information sources for analytical purposes.
- High capacity for data analysis, data modeling, computer programming, problem solving, sound judgment, accuracy and attention to detail
- 5+ years healthcare experience in a data modeling, analytics or report development role, preferred.
- Successful candidate will need to pass a background check and drug test.
BI Tools, SQL, .NET, VB, ASP, and Oracle
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)